June 4, 2016

Pray4hermanakraft2k16

Hola!!! Well everybody, transfers came around and I had to say my goodbyes to San Nicolas Centro. It was a hard goodbye because I have come to love so many of the people and the area. Sunday I spent time with the Gonzalez family and they are less active in the church, I dyed and cut hair for about 3 hours! making more and more Argentinians blondies! It was hard to say goodbye to all the people I have come to know in San Nicolas but I was excited for a change. haha Well I got moved to a place called Funes. Let me tell ya... it's a CHANGE! It's a camp basically there is nothing haha and well they gave me a bike to use. Lets just say it aint pretty to ride a bike in a skirt. hahaha and I already broke my bike....  There isn't much here, just some dirt roads and horses. I think it make take awhile to adjust but I'm sure in the end I will love it. My new companion is from Chile and her name is Hermana CarreƱo. Well That's pretty much it for now, just a quick lil update! Send lots of prayers my way!! Let's hope and pray I can learn how to ride a bike again!

love, 
Hermana Kraftyyyy





No comments:

Post a Comment