October 23, 2016

Adventures with Hermana Kraft

Well its always something new!! Always a new adventure with hermana kraft!!
This week i was playing volleyball and well i hit the volleyball super hard and thats the end of my story. hahaha now I've got a nice big cast for 6 weeks!
well hermana klein took care of me this week and i made her my new best friend, as my companion is uncapable because she doesn't know what to do or how to help me haha they sent us to spend time with the sister training leaders. it was a good time and hermana torrejon said she cries with those who cry, and comforts those who are in need of comfort... following that she put a pringles can around her arm so she could try and feel my pain hahaha well I'm learning lots from this experience.... most of all to trust in the lord and his timing. I think that ultimately that is the only thing we can do. and when life gets hard, get on your knees and pray. I love you guys and miss you all!
have a great week!! 
Love, Hermana Kraft 






No comments:

Post a Comment