October 23, 2016

When All is Said and Done

This week we worked and worked and worked and worked. They say here Trabajamos como perros. hahaha Well we visited people, and taught people, and helped people, offered service and did everything possible to complete our goals this week. Well sometimes you fall short of your goals, but what I learned is at the end of the day you can either say ¨Lord I did everything possible¨or you can say ¨Well i could have done this or this or this¨ 
Well out of those two options we felt that we did everything possible. There is only so much that you can do. These experiences helped increase my faith. 
When we put our trust in the Lord he makes everything possible. I know that if we give it everything, we will receive the blessings in the end. Some blessings come now, some come later, and sometimes they don't come until we go to heaven but for those who believe, they do come. 
I know that we can recieve those blessings when we do the work of the Lord in the way that he wants. Well i love you all! And have a great week! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment