Coma esta mi amigos?! Can you believe it? I've made
it one week into the mission. The MTC is seriously the best. It really
is the happiest place on earth. Seriously Disneyland for all the
missionaries (minus the rides) but for real everyone has such a great
spirit here.
So lets see, my companion is the complete
opposite of me. She plays the french horn, loves to study, and has never
kissed a boy. But it is all good!! We still get along just fine. She
has a funny accent too hahaha when she says flag it sounds like fleg,
and when she says dad it sounds like ded hhahahaha we all give her a
hard time about it hahaha its funny.
Im rooming with 6 girls
which at times can be a bit chaotic. Too many hormones in a small
confined space... but we all seem to be doing ok with it!
Legit
all we do here is study and eat. Wake up, eat, class, eat, class again,
eat, and more class. Sometimes we get gym hahaa like every other day
after class. There is barely time for fun here! Just kidding but for
reallsss. I get pretty frustrated with the language but i know it just
takes time! I mean I cant exactly learn spanish in 6 days. Whenever I'm
frustrated i just break out in Beyonce and it makes me feel way better
about myself! My district is way fun, we all get along super well and
try and make up weird games to play to help learn spanish. We have
already taught people about the gospel all in spanish and its hilarious
cause i sit there and never know what to say. My companera is real good
at spanish so she does most the talking.
I've
seen so many people I know here at the MTC and its so nice to see a
familiar face. I love it so much already and can't wait to get to
Argentina! (but we will wait till my spanish isnt as bad) I'm so happy
to be serving a mission and I know its where I'm supposed to be. This
gospel makes me so happy and I love, love, love it!! I miss you all so
much and love you all! Talk to ya next week! over and out mi amigos.
xoxo
Hermana Kraft :)
No comments:
Post a Comment