The mtc is seriously the greatest, the spirit here is so strong all the time. The only thing not so great is the food, and even that seems to be getting better.
Sorry I didn't send any pics last week, I tried and the computers were so dumb and wouldn't load or work with anyone's cameras. So pictures to come this week since I got my iPad!! Yipeeee!
Things are going good here! The Spanish is hard but honestly it is going so well and I've learned more in the last 3 days than I did in 3 years of Spanish. I am practically fluent now. (I wish but maybe by week 6 I will be)
My companion and I get along for the most part, it is really hard at times to have someone with me constantly. We are both very different from each other which is good at times and not good at other times. It's definitely been a test of patience for me. She can get to be really bossy, and she doesn't like Pdays because we don't study hahahaha she really likes class.
Also my companion (Hermana Ritchie) fell off her bed this week and I was laughing my butt off hahaha it was really funny but I felt really bad, and that pretty much describes her athletic ability. And Everyone refers to her as Velma off Scooby Doo. Hahahaha There's also this really mean chick in my zone, she's been here for almost 2 weeks more than me and she is so mean to everyone. Hahaha she legit tries to make people cry. Yesterday she told me I was a distraction to elders because I was pretty and she told me I shouldn't be on a mission hahahaha
Also I have become the zone seamstress and I have sewed probably 6 pairs of pants this week, fixed pockets on suit jackets, and a few buttons on shirts and suit coats. Thank you Sista Sampson! Haha I am basically a pro now.
I've had to say some goodbyes this week, I said bye to Abby and my friend Rigby. Abby seemed pretty excited to go to Japan. Rigby is going to the Vanatua Port Vila mission but is waiting for his visa so they sent him to Arizona.
Everything is going so well here and I'm really enjoying it. Some days are harder than others but no one said it was going to be easy. I love you all so much!
Thanks for all the support, love you guys!
Thanks for all the support, love you guys!



No comments:
Post a Comment