Hola everyone! Como anda?
Well this week
was just greeeaaaatttt! Me and my comp are working super hard in this
area and it's starting to pay off. I can start to tell! My companion is a
capacitadora, which is a person that helps the other hermanas in this
area! Anyways we got to go to this thing called consejo de lideres. Its a
huge meeting with the other capacitadoras, the president of our
mission, and the zone leaders. Anyways it was one of the best things I
have ever got to experience. It was so spiritual and I just loved every
second of it. We talked about what we can do better to help our areas
and to help people and overall just help! It was great! And I got to see
my other hermana amigas! so that was fun! I also completed 3 months on
the mish! So ya where does the time go? We celebrated with hermana
Castano by eating bread and drinking coca cola. haha Bueno. On a more
spiritual note, I have been wondering why and why we keep visiting
people and trying to help people who don't seem to be making progress.
Like why keep trying? But I realized that Its our job! As frustrating as
it seems at times I realized that they are my brothers and sisters. We
are all children of God, and our Heavenly Father loves each and every
one of us and that he would never stop trying to bring us back to him.
Once I realized that i was like oh man, I have a lot to learn. But this
week I am going to try and really see everyone through the eyes of God.
It is then we can truly learn to love and accept and help those around
us. I love you all and thank you for all your support! Have a great
week!
Con amor,
Hermana Priscilla Kraft
Ok I tried to put pictures on here but these computers are striaght up
from the 1800s so they dont work. haha I will take a pic of the computer I'm using and send it next week! Love you all! Sorry if I dont respond
to your emails too! im trying my best!! Hasta La Vista!
No comments:
Post a Comment