Hola!!! Mi amigos! Well nothing too exciting happened this week! It
was a week of chaos. New companion and trying to finish training as a
missionary. My companion is in her last transfer so she is great! We get
along super well. This was her 1st area as a missionary and now she is
finishing here as well which is a little unusual but its great because
she knows the members and all that kind of stuff!
This week we
had stake conference and it was super bueno! A lot of things they
talked about included working with members. What can we do to reactivate
those less actives and how to include investigators. Well I realized
wow we need to work with members a lot more! Like A LOT more. So my
challenge to you all this week is to work with the missionaries, do your
visiting teaching, your home teaching, splits withe the missionaries,
all the things you can do! We are all missionaries and the people who
are set apart as missionaries cant do this work alone, we need members!
Anyways I encourage you to do something this week to help the
missionaries because we appreciate it more than you will ever know. This
isnt something I ask of you but something the Lord asks, this is his
work. I am loving the mission and learning so much every week. Talk to
you all soon! LOVE YOU GUYS!! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment