
Ok
first I would like to start out by saying, I am terrible at this email
thing. I never have time to email! I am learning on the mission there is
never enough time for anything! Another day passes, then a week, then
woah I have 4 months in the mission already! Where does the time go?!
Ok
to give you an update of my life in Argentina, well I am working hard. I
can now carry a conversation with someone fluently in spanish, or
atleast I like to think I can. haha What else is new? I am enjoying
every second of my time here in Argentina. I am beginning to love the
people like they are my family. When we see people through the eyes of
our Heavenly Father it is easier to love them and understand that
everyone is going through something different. This week was so great! I
finally had THE famous argentinian ASADO. It was well worth the wait.
It is what everyone talks about and I was so blessed to finally be able
to try it! My good friend Jose CastaƱo cooked it up for us. All of his
family are members of the church but he's been taking discussions for
over 30 years and still isn't baptized!! AHHH I think he might know the
gospel better than me! But his time will come! We are working super hard
with those who are less active in the church to help them come back! I
love this because it helps strengthen my testimony of why we chose to be
a member of the church in the first place. I find that those who are
less active often rediscover there testimonies and remember those
incredible feelings they had on that day of baptism.
I was
blessed to be able to watch conf this week and WOW what a message! or
messages I should say! Ok but really what I loved is how every person
shared and talked about Gods love for each one of us. Each one of his
children. I love that we can never be too far out of reach for our
Heavenly Father. I know this church is true. I love and sustain Thomas
S. Monson as a prophet on the earth this day and I am truly grateful for
the messages I have heard this last weekend. I am grateful families can
be forever. I love what Thomas S Monson said, the choices we make
determine our destiny. We cannot choose what path to take if we do not
know where we want to go. I testify of this, I know that if we make the
right choices we can live with our Heavenly Father again, and with our
families forever. I love you all and miss you all! I hope life is good
and remember when life gets hard, don't forget to pray.
Also
in other news in the life of Hermana Kraft I broke 2 umbrellas this
week and was left drenched in the streets of argentina. haha
Love,
Hermana KRAFTYYYY :)
No comments:
Post a Comment