April 11, 2016

Things I learned this week

Well this week was good. Lots of rain, but no more broken umbrellas. That's the good news. Yesterday we were walking around trying to find people to teach and talk to and it seemed hopeless. It was pouring rain, we were sharing an umbrella, we were wet, it was cold and dark. I was frustrated because I still cant speak Spanish fluently, my companion was worried that she is a bad missionary as she is finishing her mission this week. We were overwhelmed with thoughts that well weren't the best. Feeling hopeless and lost and confused we both started to cry and then laugh because we legit had no reason to cry. Then I took a picture because it was hilarious. Why were we laughing and crying and walking the streets of Argentina? And then I realized it's not about us. It's not about me. I am learning this more and more every day. I think I was humbled by this because there are some things we really can't control. Come what may and love it. I can try my best and as long as were trying that is enough for our heavenly father. He is never disappointed in the person who is trying. So there you have it, lessons from Hermana Kraft. Well I hope you all have a great week! Love you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment