April 27, 2016

HOLAAA


Hola hola!
Well the last week I got a new comp, Her name is Hermana Cruz! This week was definitely full of adventure and good times with her. She's super loud and is really funny, even though I don't understand half the things she is saying. Oh ya our closet broke completely this week so Hermano Castaño rebuilt it for us and I went on spilts with the one and only Hermana Castaño to search for the things we needed! haha it's always something. 
This week we found a new family and we started teaching them about the gospel and they are so awesome! They have 3 kids and they are just super great. They want to be baptized, so of course I'm super excited about that! This week we also went to the villa which is the poorer part of my area, its probably the prettiest area there is! We snapped some pics after a visit with a member who is less active. We are really working with the members here to help them recognize why Sunday is important and a day of rest. What can you guys do to make Sundays special for you? Maybe spend some extra time with your family, or do something nice for someone else. Always look for opportunities to serve others! I love you all and miss you! Thanks for your support! Always :)

Love, 
Hermana Kraft




No comments:

Post a Comment