April 27, 2016

TRANSFERSSS HOLLA

Well hola folks!
What's new? 
This week I got a new comp and she is from Mexico, let me just tell ya, she talks so fast and likes to scream and I dont understand anything but that's ok. I laugh and smile anyways. haha 
This week I have been focusing on increasing my faith in the savior. I like the little quote ¨choose faith over doubt¨ When we have faith literally everything is possible. I am not lying. I have seen so many miracles this last week and even if its just a little thing I feel so blessed! I am so glad I have this opportunity to serve a mission. I don't have much time and my camera wont work with these ancient computers but i promise pictures next week! LOVE YOU ALL! Put your faith in him and all things will work out for your good. Trust in the lord! 

Hermana Krafty :)

No comments:

Post a Comment