June 24, 2016

Hola hola! Fun in el FUNES town

Hola hola! Where does the time go! I feel like I never have enough time to do anything anymore! Well This week was soooo good! I never know what to share with you guys or if anyone even reads this anymore! So for those who read this you will be BLESSED. With my wise words... nahhh but let me tell you about this week! Well I'm enjoying the mission, learning lots and enjoying my time here in El FUNES. Well all of my time here in Funes I feel like the world hates me and that everything possible that could go wrong, goes wrong. First with the bike, my apartment, my debit card stopped working and then this week to top`things off the oven and stove didn't work! We were without FOOD. Ok not really but it sure felt like it! One night Hermana Zanni brought us a feast because we were living off saltine crackers! Once we fix something then something else goes wrong. Finally fixed my bike and now my comps is broken, and well I can't count how many times we missed the bus this week. Haha The mission! But I'm learning PATIENCE. Haha lots and lots of patience! 
 
This week we weren't able to teach very much but we had the opportunity to rake lots and lots of leaves for lots and lots of hours. Who knew raking leaves would be such an exercise! But I do it cause I love it! It makes me happy to serve others! Service is so great because it comes from  charity. Charity is the pure love of Christ. I'm loving every second of the mission. The good and the bad, the happy and the sad. I have a testimony that our heavenly father is always with us and he hears every single one of our prayers. I love you all and am grateful for all your support! Love you all!!! 







No comments:

Post a Comment