June 30, 2016

holaaa

Hola Hola!!

Well I'm making it! Another week down and well 10 more months to go! This week was full of rain and a lot of mud! haha the work slows down when it rains cause everyone hides inside and nobody answers the door! But the work still goes on! Yesterday we saw miraclessss! The hand of the Lord! It was pouring rain and we didn't have any lessons or nothing planned, everything fell through. We decided to search for some new investigators and we ended up teaching 2 lessons with 2 different people. After the final lesson we had the lady offered to drive us home!! It was the greatest and yet smallest blessing! It was super dark and pouring rain and the truth is we were pretty far away but I know that the Lord put these people in our path because they are ready to receive the gospel! I love you all! Have a good week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment