My 5th transfer! whooooohooo! The best is yet to come. I
think every transfer just gets better and better. So I got a call
Saturday night that i was going to train a new missionary, Hermana
Ruiz!
Well she is from guatemala and is super awesome! We
have the same personality and we get along super well! Hopefully our
president doesnt think it was a mistake to put us together! haha
Were both ready to work super hard and see progress in this area!
Well not much to update you all with but im here in Argenitna and im still loving it!
Something
important i learned this week is that its so important to put our trust
in the Lord. The mission isnt easy and there are many times i have
doubted if what im doing is worth it, but when we put our trust in the
lord everything is possible. I know that he answers are prayers.
Sometimes the answers come later than we want but he always answers.
Love you all and miss you! have a great week! Dont forget to pray!
Love,
Hermana Kraft
No comments:
Post a Comment