Wait so i think this is week 40... but who is counting. Not me.... ;)
Ok
so this week was incredible! We had 2 investigators at church and we
ended up finding a few new people to teach! This week went by so fast
but it has taught me a lot. I have learned a lot about gratitude and why
its important to be thankful for the little things. This week i have
tried every single day to say a prayer and not ask for anything in
return. I have recognized so many blessings and so many small things
that I have that it has changed my perspective completely! Well also we
have to wear pants now so ya were representing i think the 70s so that's
cool hahaha #prayforhermanakraft
Love you all! have a great week!
 |
| Pizanessa! A piece of carne covered with pizza toppings! DELICIOUS |
 |
| A family from my other area came to my area today and surpised me! WOHOO the castaƱos are wonderful! |
 |
| a new family we are visiting and they invited us over for an asado Sunday!! WOOHOOO! |
No comments:
Post a Comment