WOAHHH i made it 9 months! I reached my halfway mark!!! How crazy to
think i only have 9 more months here. Well This week i was stuck in bed
with the flu, but we finally were able to leave the house Friday and
work a little bit! We left and did divisions with 2 members! I left with
Mia, she's 19 and well we were walking and walking and we walked so far
and we were looking for people to teach when all of a sudden we found a
lady who we started talking to and we started teaching her in that
moment! It was so wonderful that people actually wanted to receive us
and learn about what we had to share! It made me feel so good and happy
and I remembered why I am here. Well other than that we had an activity
for the primary Saturday and we had to go help out, we made popcorn and
told stories! haha It was pretty fun! Well i made it 9 months, only 9
months to go! See you all soon :) Have a great week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment