How is everyone doing?
Well I'm
sure a lot of you don't even read these anymore so that's ok, i will just
send pictures and tell you a little more about my week so you can get
along with your lives doing the things you gotta do! haha but i
encourage you to read it anyways because what i have to say is pretty
great! :)
Well this week was super good! Last Monday was Halloween! We didn't do anything, they don't really celebrate here, so we
just bought a bunch of candy and had a slumber party with the other
sisters! There was 6 of us! haha we weren't doing anything fun, so i told
one of the sisters that we should draw faces on our chins and talk and
sing... so we did and everyone thought it was hilarious... (see photos
if you're confused) hahaah
Well the next day we had a zone
conference with our mission president and his wife. It went really well!
I always learn a lot and well i learned a lot about patience. Sometimes
we pass through things we may not understand, but we can pray ans ask
for patience to wait until we understand for ourselves why we must have
trials.
We were contacting people in our area this week and
we ended up having a really great lesson with a lady, her name is Maria Rosa. We taught her about the restoration of the gospel and how Joseph
Smith was a prophet. She told us that she knew the things we were
telling her were true and that she had found what she has been missing
in her life. We plan on visiting her a few more times this week! I'm
super excited! This week went well! I'm Learning lots and lots of things
but most importantly that the lord has his own timing. ¨We must be
willing to submit to all things which he the lord seetth fit to inflict
upon us¨ I'm grateful for the opportunity i have to be here and to share
the gospel of Jesus Christ. I Love you all and miss you! Hope everyone
is well!
No comments:
Post a Comment