Alright then something tremendous
happened! We found a new investigator! her name is Andres! We contacted
her in the street and right then we started to teach her, we sat down on
the sidewalk and we just talked. She has been through everything! She
used drugs. she was abused, she lost 5 of her kids when she was
pregnant, she just had her first baby, she is diabetic, and she got her
foot ran over by a car this week. And that's not all folks!!
Well
we started to talk about how she can be with her children one day and
we shared that God literally loves each one of us so much that he only
wants us to be happy. I know that we can live with our families for
forever and i know that God truly just wants us to return and live with
him. Even though i was teaching Andrea, she taught me. I think the
people i have met here, every single one of them marks my life. I have
so much to be grateful for. My favorite new phrase in Spanish is
¨HAY COSAS PEORES¨ which translates to it could be worse, or there are worse things.
Well
I also got a new companion this week! Hermana Pardo from Santiago
Chile! Shes super sweet! I'm super excited for this transfer!! Love you
all and miss you all!
No comments:
Post a Comment