Saturday I think we had our best lesson yet. After companion inventory I think we got every thing mostly worked out. We went in and taught our fake investigator who also happens to be our teacher. We taught about the plan of salvation. My Spanish is pretty terrible, but I know that I am an instrument in the lords hands, so when he needs me to testify of something all of a sudden I know Spanish. I love when this happens because it helps me feel a lot better at Spanish even though my words are still really mixed up and my Spanish is broken I know they understand what I'm trying to say. It's a pretty neat experience. The gift of tongues is real. And so is the struggle of being a missionary. La Lucha Es real. (Spanish phrase of the week from pkrafty)
So also on Friday I tried to stand up on a chair and close the air vent. The chair managed to fold in and I fell through it so you could say my district had a good laugh. Almost as funny as when my comp fell off he top bunk hahaha
Sunday was super good! Christmas festivities have started and so we have lots of good stuff planned for this week. we watched music In the spoken word and it was really good. Sundays are strange here because we only have church for 2 hours, but we also have church all day haha so it doesn't really feel like Sunday. We get to go have a temple walk every Sunday which is way nice to get our energy out and see the outside world. Except for the fact that the weather isn't always the greatest. This Sunday we found a bouquet of flowers left over from a wedding on Saturday so it made a good photo shoot for. I will send you some pics they're pretty funny.
Me and my comp are now the music coordinators for the zone, the older district is getting ready to leave so we gotta be the mature district now and get ready to help the younger kids who are about to come in.
Anyways on Christmas we get to hear a general authority speak and they have some stuff planned for us. I'm excited to be here for Christmas but I know I'm gonna miss you guys so much!
Just a quick little side note, remember why we celebrate Christmas. He is the reason for the season. Remember that it doesn't matter abut the presents but what we have to give others. Our savior Jesus Christ gave us the gift of life. I am so blessed to carry his name over my heart this holiday season, and I am so glad I have the opportunity to serve others. I love you all! Merry Christmas to all!



No comments:
Post a Comment