Well folks, week 2 in argentina and I'm still alive
but im barely breathing. Literally drowning over here. and drowning
because I flooded our apartment this week. hahaha so ya. Well my comp
showered and then a lot of wáter came out of the drain and she mopped it
back down, then I showered and well I stepped out and our apartment was
completely covered in wáter. hahaha ya so I yelled hermana ayúdame! and
then she comes in and is drenched in wáter too. Well menawhile she
doesn't speak any English so she is yelling ´´necesita un paulo´´ and me
quien es paulo?! Well paulo is a stick and well we started running down
the street at 11pm
and I had a towel on my head and I was in my pajamas and I didn't know
what the heck we were doing or where we were going. So ya, we spent like
3 hours trying to clean it up and random people were trying to help us
and kept talking to me but I had no idea what was going on. The next
night a member and his wife came over and helped us but ya it was a mess
and quite the adventure.
Well adventure #2 this week, we are
at a members house eating and I'm just eating my chicken when all of a
sudden she puts some other meat on my plate... well what I though was
meat. Turns out it was bocha cerebro... so ya um bull brains and she
just kept giving me more and more and it was sooo nasty hahaha I wanted
to vomit.
Ok so Spiritual experiences this week. Carlos! My
first investigator, we contacted Carlos on the Streets last week, he is
like 70 years old and the happiest man. So we teach him the first lesson
and I'm just feeling the spirit and all and so I was like ´´Carlos wanna
be baptized´´ (but in Spanish of course) and he was all SI! and then I
was all wait really and so ya hes got a baptismal date which is
wonderful.
The misión is hard and I don't understand much, but I'm learning more and more every day. Its the greatest experience I have
ever had. I'm loving it here, and I'm loving the people! they are the
best. The food is also soooo good. Especially the pan! I could eat it
all day long haha ok well that's it for this week! I love you all and
talk to you soon! Also I'm learning to be extremely patient and to have
faith in all things. Alma chapter 32 is sooo good. Ok yes read on my
friends! Hasta la vista
xoxo
Hermana Kraft
No comments:
Post a Comment