Hola!
This week was hard for sure. Also I'm typing on a
spanish keyboard so no judging. So we got here and spent the night at
the misión home. The next day we got our companions. Don't
worry, my comp is Hermana Cabrera and I kid you not she doesn't speak one word of English hahahaha so ya I pretty much am dying. This week has
been so hard and I do not understand very much but it seems to be
getting better each day. I am in an área called Saint Nicholas (san
nicolas) its not too ghetto, it's pretty relaxed and the people seem to be
pretty nice.
I am really loving it here and loving the
people. You guys weren't kidding when you said missions were hard work.
Also I think my feet are swollen because all my shoes are tight as heck
hahaha
We walk about 6 miles a day if not more. Church is 45
minutes away and everything is close by except our área is big and we
always have to walk from opposite ends of town to get somewhere haha
lots of tracting back and forth.
My comp is from Ecuador and
legit didn't even know how to say hello. So we are working on teaching
her english. We are a pretty good companionship I would say.
My
apartment is pretty nice and my bed is pretty ghetto. It's a mattress
that folds in half when I lay on it. haha I get attacked by mosquitoes
and ants every day. I wash my clothes by hand and I actually have a
shower with somewhat warm water. NO complaints. I don't understand
anyone when they talk so that's fun haha.
I have wanted to cry
every single day hahaha but I know that this is only some what of a part
of what the Savior felt when he suffered for us. When I feel like I
cannot go anymore, I feel my Saviors love and I know he is there with me,
helping me. It encourages me to keep going. Its hard work. I am loving
it though. The language is a barrier for sure but I am trying and I hope
the people notice my efforts. I love you and miss you all! Sorry not
much time, I will try and write more net week!
xoxo Hermana Kraft (or in spanish hermana krap) jajaja
No comments:
Post a Comment